Shirataki Konjac Noodles / しらたき
- Product of Japan, made from native konjac yam
- Known as a super health food, 'broom of the stomach'
- Shirataki is thin, translucent, gelatinous traditional Japanese noodles made from the konjac yam
- Most Asians cook with Konnyaku to help with weight loss. It is good for normalizing cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure.
- For use in oden, sukiyaki, or stir-fried.
- 200G per pack
- How to use:
1. Drain water from packet onto a strainer.
2. Wash thoroughly under running water.
3. Bring pot of water to a boil, add Shirataki Noodles.
4. Cook for about 2-3 minutes and drain water.
5. It is now ready for your dishes!
- *Please note that packaging might differ from the picture*