Zuwai Kani Set / ずわい蟹 / Queen (Snow) Crab Legs
- Ready stock available for delivery within 24 hours
- Air-flown from Japan
- Comes in 650G pack
- Commonly used in Japanese cuisine -- teppanyaki, sukiyaki but more commonly enjoyed on its own.
- The Snow Crab Legs are cooked on the fishing boats or immediately upon landfall to preserve freshness.
- Once defrosted, it could be consumed as it is, grilled with butter, or quickly heated up by steaming/boiling.
- Perfect for BBQs, steamboats
- Zuwai Kani must be kept in the freezer if not consumed and can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days after thawing. We highly recommend to consume the product as soon as they are thawed.