Zuwai Kani (Gift Box) / ずわい蟹 / Queen (Snow) Crab Legs
You would find these babies familiar if you've visited Kani Douraku in either Osaka or Tokyo! Prized for their sweetness and versatility, these are the less pricey alternative to the King Crab Legs. They are good on its own, for steamboats, BBQ, or grilled with butter!
- Ready stock available for delivery within 24 hours
- Air-flown from Alaska
- Comes in 1KG pack (good for 4-5 pax)
- Commonly used in Japanese cuisine -- teppanyaki, sukiyaki but more commonly enjoyed on its own.
- The Snow Crab Legs are cooked on the fishing boats or immediately upon landfall to preserve freshness.
- Once defrosted, it could be consumed as it is, grilled with butter, or quickly heated up by steaming/boiling.
- Perfect for BBQs, steamboats
- Zuwai Kani must be kept in the freezer if not consumed and can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days after thawing. We highly recommend to consume the product as soon as they are thawed.