Sliced Hotate Sashimi / ほたて/ Sliced Scallop Sashimi
Sliced for your convenience!
- Sashimi-grade, air-flown from Japan
- These scallops are from Hokkaido and are dry packed, which means that they are not plumped up nor whitened with the use of chemicals that are commonly found in scallops in major markets. Hence are safe for sashimi consumption. Learn the difference.
- 20 pieces per tray, approx 11G per piece (220G)
- Ready stock available for delivery within 24 hours
- Best consumed in sushi, as sashimi or chirashi
- Convenient for cooking and tastes great blow-torched (aburi)
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Can be kept up to 2 months in the freezer
- Once thawed, please do not refreeze. Keep in a covered container, in the fridge, for 1 day max.
- Note: Sashimi grade scallops are best flash frozen at -40°C. The process kills parasitic worms that fish/scallops are host to but doesn’t break down the flesh, so the meat remains fresh.
- For wholesale/trade enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org