Sashimi-grade Cut Salmon (Single Bowl)
We hear our customers who wish for a waaaaay smaller portion that's fit for a single person's consumption -- so here we have a single cut salmon that's handy for a lazy dinner.
No washing, no slicing required! All you need to do is thaw, pop it on top of sushi rice and you're done! It is also already seasoned with a bit of salt and Shoyu so this is laziest and cleanest Sake don, ever.
- 42G per packet - only for 1 pax.
- Sashimi grade (which means it is safe to eat raw)
- Vacuum-sealed for extra freshness and safety
- Please keep frozen. Do not refreeze.
- How to thaw:
1. Thaw slowly in the fridge overnight.
2. Soak packet in room temperature water without opening.
- Ingredients: Raw salmon (Chilean), Salt, Shoyu, Organic vinegar, pH balancer (contains wheat)