Saba simmered in Miso / サバの味噌煮
Plump Saba harvested when they were in season, simmered in a traditional recipe of Koji Miso, mirin, ginger. This is the perfect addition to any meal or bento! All you need to do is heat it up either in a water bath, microwave, or toaster grill.
- Product of Japan
- 5 pieces of Saba per pack
- How to eat:
1. No thawing required. Bring a pot of water to a boil then add pack of UNOPENED pack. The plastic pack is food-safe and can be sous vide. Remove when pack is hot (approximately 15min), serve with sauce.
2. No thawing required. Remove contents into a bowl, heat in microwave at 500W for ~4min.
- Keep frozen. Please do not refreeze when thawed.
- Ingredients: Saba, Koji Miso, Sugar, Shoyu, Sugar, katsuo extract, Shoga, flavorings (amino), pH balancer, caramel coloring (contains wheat)