Negi Dango / ねぎ団子
- Specially selected from Tsukiji Market for ZAIRYO, a ZAIRYO Exclusive
- Handmade Negi Dango is made of Naganegi, carrots, prawn & fish paste
- Each pack comes with 4 Negi Dango on 2 sticks, approx 200G per pack
- Proudly made in Japan
- Keep frozen for up to 18 months, keep chilled for 1 month
- You may freeze it once you've received it as it may come chilled from Tsukiji Market.
- NOT FOR RAW CONSUMPTION
- How to prepare: let it thaw either on the counter top for an hour OR thaw slowly in the fridge overnight. You may either grill it, fry it, or add it to steamboats or oden.