Mizuno Suisan Maruten Tamanegi / 水野水産丸天玉ねぎ / Maruten Onion Kamaboko
- Specially selected from Tsukiji Market for ZAIRYO, a ZAIRYO Exclusive
- Produced by Mizuno Suisan, a traditional kamaboko-making company that's been operational since 1937.
- 4 pieces of Maruten Tamanegi per packet, 280G
- Proudly made in Japan
- Keep frozen for up to 1 month, keep chilled for 4 days
- How to prepare: let it thaw either on the counter top for an hour OR thaw slowly in the fridge overnight. You may either steam it, microwave it, grill it, fry it, or add it to steamboats or oden. It is delicious on its own!
- Ingredients: Fish meat, prawn, onion, potato starch, Koji, ginger, salt, sugar, rapeseed oil, egg white, amino, vitamin c, (contains dairy and soy)