Karei Saikyozuke / カレイ西京ずけ / Flat Fish marinated in Saikyo Miso
- Specially selected from Tsukiji Market for ZAIRYO, a ZAIRYO Exclusive
- Karei is Japanese flat fish or Turbot.
- 1 piece of Karei marinated in Saikyo Miso, feeds 1 pax
- Proudly made in Japan
- Keep frozen for up to 18 months, keep chilled for 1 month
- You may freeze it once you've received it as it may come chilled from Tsukiji Market.
- NOT FOR RAW CONSUMPTION
- How to prepare: let it thaw either on the counter top for an hour OR thaw slowly in the fridge overnight, preheat toaster / grill, grill for 10 min to 14 min. You may also pan-grill it over the stove.
- Ingredients: Karei, Miso, Mirin, Salt, Sake Lees, Soy