Ikura / いくら丼 / (Salmon Roe)
There are many Ikura in the market with Japanese packaging that may not be from Japan. We carry only Ikura from Hokkaido.
For more dish inspiration, check out the #ZairyoSG hashtag on Instagram!
- 500G per box
- Now comes in 250G pack, perfect for 2 to 4 pax
- *NEW* 250G in heart-shaped box from Hokkaido
- Sashimi-grade, air-flown from Hokkaido, Japan
- Ready stock available for delivery within 24 hours
- Fresh cured salmon roe
- Best consumed in sushi, as sashimi or chirashi
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Perfect on its own or with Yuzuko (yuzu peel powder)
- If kept well after open, it can last 2 to 3 weeks
- Note: Sashimi grade fishes has to be flash frozen at -40°C. The process kills parasitic worms that fish are host to but doesn’t break down the flesh, so the meat remains fresh.
- please note that packaging is subjected to changes due to supply and demand. All Ikura are QCed by Zairyo and are 100% products of Hokkaido only.