Hanasaki Crab / はなさきがに
Here comes the Queen...
- Delivery from 30 May only as stock is coming in then.
- Direct import from Hokkaido, where Hanasaki crabs are from.
- Also known as the 'kombu queen crab' as they consume large amounts of kombu. You can imagine how tasty they are with all the Kombu in them!
- They are boiled in salt water immediately after they're caught, before they are flash frozen. Boiling kills all parasites and flash freezing maintains the texture of the crab meat.
- Approximately 600~650G per crab.
- As these are sold wholesale to restaurants too, they do not come in fancy boxes. If you wish to gift these, please email us.