Hamachi Kama (Yellowtail Collar/Cheek) / はまち かま
Note: This is the batch you've been waiting for. It is back in season. It will run out fast. If it is out of stock again, please leave your email to be notified.
Hamachi Kama is common in the market, but none are quite like ours -- it's an open secret that our Hamachi Kama is superb in quality and value-for-money.
We've never expected our Hamachi Kama to blow up like this -- get it while stocks last and find out what the hype is about!
Read our article on how to keep our Hamachi Kama, and recipes shared by our customers!
- Product of Kochi prefecture, Japan
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Approximately 5~7 pieces per packet - Weight per pack is approximately 1.15~1.25KG
- Pro tip: Thaw the packet for 20min to 35min, or until the Kama can be broken apart, then freeze them in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Not for raw consumption.
- Great for grilling and pan-frying
- Lightly season Hamachi Kama with salt and grill, or glaze Hamachi Kama with Shiro Miso and bake in the oven.