Tsuya Ichiban (Fresh Handpicked Snow Crab Chunks) / ずわい蟹
- Specially selected from Toyosu Market for ZAIRYO, a ZAIRYO Exclusive
- Note from 店長さん: We found this at Toyosu Market and we just knew we had to carry this! This is the perfect addition to your Chirashi donburi (these are usually sold in a don with Uni and Ikura in Japan) or we'd top it on Chawanmushi, in porridge (it is super umami!!), mix it with Kani Miso like high-end Sushi-yas do, or in an omelette... the possibilities are endless.
- Proud product of Japan
- 300G of Zuwai Kani meat, good for 4 to 6 pax
- Fresh, not frozen. Good for 3 to 4 days in the fridge.
- NOTE: Item is ready-to-eat. Which means you can eat it right out of the box without heating or any prep. The crab is already cooked and picked for your convenience.
- If kept frozen, you can keep it for up to 3 months. Please do not refreeze if thawed.
- Packaging may differ.
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays (unless otherwise stated) upon order only. We do not keep stock of perishables.