Teriyaki Salmon en papillote in under 30 minutes January 30 2018
What if we told you you could prepare a meal in under 30 minutes, less than 10 minutes of prep time, minimal dish washing (this is always a plus) and you get a full meal complete with carbs, protein and greens?
We surprised ourselves a little when we first tried this recipe out. Not only for how quick and easy it was to prepare, it's also really delicious for how little we had to do.
This version of Teriyaki salmon calls for very fresh fish - because unlike the usual way of prepping Teriyaki Salmon, we don't marinate the fish in Teriyaki sauce and 'en papillote' is essentially steaming the fish in a parcel.
Broccoli or any vegetable of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Fold parchment paper / baking paper in half, then open up.
3. Lay broccoli and carrots.
4. Lay salmon on the veggies and pour Teriyaki sauce over salmon and veggies. (Add the amount that you want. The Kamada Teriyaki sauce isn't extremely salty so you don't have to worry about it being too salty.)
5. Fold the parchment paper over the salmon and cinch paper together by folding it over itself along the edges.
Watch video on how to fold:
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and open package up.